Want to have an absolute BLAST on your next team building adventure?
Wildhorse Golf Club is the perfect location for your company’s team building event. Break the mold, think out of the box, and come and enjoy a day of fun filled team building activities to enhance relationships within your organization and build morale. From only $30 per person / per hour choose up to three twenty minute activities (includes lunch and refreshments.) With an 8:1 student to instructor ratio your co-workers will enjoy a day of fun and camraderie!
For more information, please contact our Group Outing Director at (702) 525-9972, or
Click here for an online request
Team Building Options
- Golf Instruction: Our PGA Instructors will teach you the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- Putting Contest: Play 9 or 18 holes of golf on our outdoor practice putting green.
- 8 Foot Wall: In this activity players hit a shot over an 8 foot wall to a target.
- Closest to the Pin: Closest to the target is the winner.
- Bunker Shot: Hit shots from our practice bunker to a flag, see who can get the closest.
- Big Break Glass: Similar to the challenge featured in the show “Big Break” contestants hit a shot towards a 24’ – 36’ target. The target is made of paper and your company logo can be featured. The winning team is decided by how many shots go through the target in 60 seconds.
- Chip, Pitch & Putt: Just like the Punt, Pass and Kick contests when you were a kid. Points will be accumulated by hitting specified targets for point values.
- Alternate Shot Putting Contest: 2 person teams will compete against each other in a 9 or 18 hole contest, each player will hit alternate putts until the ball is holed out, this can take some strategy for victory.